CSP LED Headlamp bulb with turbo
Pro-Turbo CSP LED is the only light that uses CSP LED and ADOB-Beam technology to ensure a perfect beam pattern. The improved thermal-induced heat control allows for a long-life span with crystal clear LED lighting.
• Single beam Model: H1, H3, H7, H8/H9/H11/H16JP, 9005/HB3, 9006/HB4, 880/881/H27
• Dual beam Model: H4/9003/HB2, H13/9008, 9004/HB1, 9007/HB5
• 4-piece CSP LED for single beam
• 6-piece, CSP LED for dual beam
• Built in Turbo fan for Cooling
• IP67 grade waterproofing
• Super heat dissipation
• No car radio interference
• CAN bus ready
• No-delay illumination
• Suitable for most of cars, motorcycles, boats, etc.
• 1 pair per package
• Lumens: 4000 lm per bulb, 8000 lm per pair
• Input optical power (single beam): 35 W per bulb, 70 W per pair
• Input optical power (dual beam): 40 W per bulb, 80 W per pair (high beam), 35 W per bulb, 35 W per pair (low beam)
• Voltage: 8-48 V
• Beam Angle: 275 degrees
• Service Life: 50k hours
• Color Option: 6000K Super White
Advanced CSP LED Technology
8-piece CSP LED chips (single beam)
12-piece CSP LED chips (dual beam)
LED drivers are CAN bus ready and EMC ready. Easy installation Smart Plug with non-polarity design.
Efficient Turbo Cooling System
Zero-gap contact technology improves heat conduction and the unique heat-sink design extends surface heat dissipation.
Compared to Other Brands
Compared with with Xenon and Halogen, CSP LED features a higher lumens output with lower power consumption.